Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Body Revolution Day 1


OK So with the plan there comes a 7 day 'kick start' that I have decided to do. During this week you do the required workout in the morning and add the cardio 1 DVD in the evening. Today is Day 1. I just finished the Phase 1 Workout 1 DVD. Being 30 minutes it constantly keeps you moving. You I say that this is hard? Surprisingly not as much. The only problems that I had with this video were the bicycle crunches and the planks. It kills my back. Jillian talks about modifying any way that you have to, just ‘don’t stop moving’. So while I couldn’t do the bicycle crunches the way that they do and I had to drop to my forearms for planks, everything else was fine. Do I feel like a failure? Nah. I just look forward to being able to do the planks and the bicycle crunches. Now off to the grocery store. I have decided to follow the kick start diet that she provides to a t. I want to make sure to get the most from the next 90 days. Tomorrow this workout will be easier...... and the next day..... and the next day.

Rebuilding my plan for OA will be interesting. I have had a plan of eating that completely disagrees with the plan that Jillian has included in the body revolution packet. While I don’t know which plan is better I want to experience body revolution like I am supposed too; at least in the beginning. SO I will make a plan of eating for the next 7 days. After those 7 days I will reevaluate and come up with a plan that works for the Body Revolution plan, the OA plan and for me. At least none of my trigger foods are on the Body Revolution plan. LOL. Well to the grocery store I go. Look forward to cardio this evening. I’ll let you know how that one goes.

No comments: